Torres del Paine: W Circuit Premium
The truck is moves easily along the gravel path. Through the window you can see the first mountain peaks and smell the water close by as you begin to feel giddy in your seat. We are close to Laguna Amarga, the first stop in Torres del Paine National Park. We go down with our backpacks and when we finally touch the earth we hear the echo of our footsteps, and then we begin to understand why everyone talks about this place. The beautiful solitude, the natural isolation in one of the southernmost corners of the world. We have 5 days to do the W Circuit and complete 4 stages: Base Torres, Los Cuernos, French Valley and the Grey Glacier. Each one will take us farther and farther into the wilderness, defying our physical will and rewarding us at every step with the discovery of the new – floating glaciers, hidden mountains, forests of millennial lengas – and that adrenaline that comes into our hearts and bodies with every thrilling adventure.
The Premium circuit includes all meals and accommodation: 2 nights in Hotel Las Torres (Superior room), 1 in Cabañas Los Cuernos (private accommodation, shared bathrooms) and 1 in Refugio Paine Grande For 2 or 4 people, always in bunks).
– All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
– 4 night accommodation
– Trekking to Base de las Torres
– Trekking to Cuernos del Paine (Los Cuernos shelter)
– Trekking to French Valley
– Trekking to British viewpoint
– Trekking to Grey Glacier viewpoint
– Breakfast & Lunch mentioned in the itinerary
– International and / or Internal Flights
– National Parks, Reserves and Museum Tickets (except for exceptions mentioned in the itinerary)
– Optional excursions
– Medical or Cancellation Insurance